Sunday, May 16, 2021

KBCC UFO Research (Kamloops British Columbia UFO Research)

 Howdy, I would guess that most of the folks visiting my Kamloops, British Columbia photo blog wouldn’t know, that while I resided in Houston, British Columbia I researched/investigated UFO sightings.

I keep an open mind and defiantly looking for answers for what people do see. Most sightings are explainable, yet a few are really interesting and I cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for what the witness saw. So I keep looking. I’m not one to go off the deep end with the topic.

Some back ground on my UFO adventures.

I started up a website called HBCC UFO Research which I operated for approximately 9 years. In that time the site became a large website, which contained around 14,000 eyewitness sighting reports that I received personally. The site was taking almost 3 million hits per month and the reports kept me hopping. It was nuts, but I had a lot of fun with it and met so many new and wonderful friends from around the world.

The media was knocking on my door constantly where I was interviewed for around 70 newspapers worldwide, did radio interviews from the BBC in the UK, radio station in Africa and Mexico and hundreds of interviews here in Canada and the United States. It was always interesting as when one did interviews in a foreign country, I would speak in English and then the radio host would translate my words into their language. It at times was difficult and always full of good laughs.

I also held a ton of regular radio guest spots on FM and AM radio networks. I would show up once a week by telephone relating what was new in the way of UFO sightings that took place in one’s area. The radio hosts were wonderful and again, we always had a lot of fun with it, taking things serious as well. Actually I use to do a regular guest spot here in Kamloops with Mr. Leo Baggio at 98.3 CIFM. Also  I did my spot out of Terrace, B.C. with the Country radio station. Also another favorite of mine was doing a Friday slot with Wayne and Jayne on KBS radio out of Trail, B.C. There were some others as well that I enjoyed being on.

I also appeared on countless talk radio programs, some I had a regular guest spot, such as with the Jeff Rense radio show, the Jerry Pippin show, Whitley Strieber’s Dreamland (Unknown Country), Feet 2 The Fire, The Lou Gentile radio show, Atlantis Rising radio show and the list goes on.

I also was in  few TV UFO documentaries, I appeared on the Discovery Channel, The Life Network, CTV’s Creepy Canada and appeared in TV news stories reporting on some of the more interesting things being seen in the day and night sky.

I even had my own radio show called “The Vike Report” on Inner Streams Radio Network out of the United States.

Eventually, things became so busy I just could not keep up, so I retired from the business and sold my 5 HBCC UFO Research domains to Robert Bigelow, of Bigelow Aerospace in the United States.

After enjoying retirement from all things strange in the sky, we were forced to move from Houston due to a illness in the family and we relocated in Kamloops, B.C.  where I have family and excellent medical services. So this is what brought us to Kamloops.

Now all settled in, been here since August 2018 I am looking to get my feet wet once again and dive into the UFO topic around Kamloops and the surrounding Interior.

I look forward to meeting new people and solving some unusual sightings.

So if you have had a sighting, old or new, please file a report to me. I always get back to everyone and I look into every case, no matter what it is. I still have some good sources in the police, military, airports, media, etc., who still provide me with help when needed. One very important part of what I do is, I never release anyone’s personal information to anyone ! Your information stays with me, and me only.

You can find me at my KBCC UFO Research/The Vike Factor blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/ I do have a few thousand reports posted and still have thousands to post. Plus I have been slowly working on the new website as well.

Anyway, there’s the short version of what I am up to. Still taking photo also of course.

Thanks a bunch.

Brian Vike

Email - houstonbri7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment