Monday, December 5, 2022

Please Drive Safe When Traveling British Columbia Highways This Christmas British Columbia Canada

Pictures were taken on British Columbia’s Highways.

The reason why I decided to post this photo is due to almost being toasted in this accident. A snow plough was ploughing the highway and there was a huge cloud of snow being kicked up. There was a passing lane and a pick-up truck and trailer that passed us and a Semi truck passing when everything went into slow motion. All I seen was a Semi flying up in the air to my left and me trying to avoid it and tons of flying Semi parts. A Semi truck coming from the other direction sideswiped the other Semi when all hell broke loose.

I stopped up the highway and ran back to help where I could. One good thing about this was there happened to be an ambulance driving by and stopped to assist. One person was sent to the hospital and the other driver I helped out of his truck had cuts, bumps and bruises.  

So please travel to your destinations safely even if it takes a day or so more ! 

Have a safe Christmas !

Outdoor photos from around British Columbia. Photos by Brian Vike.

Contact Me: houstonbri7@gmail.com

All photos are © Brian Vike 2016-2022.

Photos From Around Kamloops British Columbia Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment